Welcome To Montalbo Nursery and Primary School
Montalbo Nursery and Primary School is set in spacious grounds and provides a stimulating environment for over 150 children aged 3 – 11 years. We are fortunate enough to have had a large extension which was built in 2018-19.
All staff and governors at Montalbo are committed to providing the best possible education for our children. Our aim is to maximize the potential of every child in school by striving to give them a broad, well balanced and creative education. Most importantly we want our children to enjoy school and for all of them to reach their full potential, at home and at school, in partnership with parents.
- We believe all children should feel happy, included, secure and valued.
- We believe children learn most effectively when they are interested, excited and stimulated by engaging in a large variety of practical experiences.
- We believe that you, as parents and carers, are the most important people in your child’s life and look forward to building long-lasting relationships with you and your child.
- We believe that children are entitled to a bright and colourful learning environment with high quality resources.
- We believe all children have many skills when they join us at Montalbo Primary and it is our job to build upon these along with their talents and interests.
We welcome visitors to our school and appointments can be made to look around the school and meet staff by contacting the school office.
I look forward to welcoming you to our school and hope that your children will be very happy here.
Mr Chris Minikin