Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Plan 2021-2023
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Behaviour Management Policy
- Charging Policy 2021
- Complaints Procedure
- Confidential Reporting Code
- Data Protection Policy
- Data Protection – Privacy Notice
- Equality Policy Statement
- Equality Information and Objectives
- Health and Safety
- Online Safety Policy
- Oversubscribed Criteria for all Community and Voluntary Controlled Infant, Junior & Primary Schools
- Oversubscribed Criteria for all Community and Voluntary Controlled Nursery Schools
- Relationships and Sex Education Policy 2020-21
- KCSIE Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy
- Appendix 1 Roles Responsibilities and Entitlements
- Appendix 2 Indicators of Harm
- Appendix 3 First-Contact-Referral-Form-MASTER
- Appendix 4 Summary of Multi Agency Meetings
- Appendix 5 Information Sharing 2018
- Appendix 6 UKCIS Sharing Nudes and Semi-Nudes Advice for Education Settings
- Appendix 7 Low Level Concerns Guidance-2020
- Appendix 8 – Sexual violence and sexual harassment between children in schools and colleges
- Appendix 9 When to call the police guidance for schools and colleges
- SEND Policy 2022-23
- Toileting and Intimate Care Policy 2022 -2024
Montalbo Nursery & Primary School, collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.