Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Plan 2019-2021
- Anti Bullying Policy 2020
- Behaviour Management Policy 2020
- Charging Policy 2020
- Complaints procedure 2020
- Confidential Reporting Code 2020
- Data Protection Policy – Appendix 7 –
- Data Breach Statement 2018
- DP policy Appendix 2 Privacy Notice August 2018
- Data Protection Policy 2020-2022
- DCC Equality Information and Objectives
- Online Safety Policy Sept20
- Oversubscribed Criteria for all Community and Voluntary Controlled Infant, Junior & Primary Schools
- Oversubscribed Criteria for all Community and Voluntary Controlled Nursery Schools
- Relationships and Sex Education Policy 2020-21
- Remote Education Policy 2021
- KCSIE Safeguarding School Policy February 2021
- Appendix 1 Roles, Responsibilities and Entitlements
- Appendix 2 Signs and symptoms of abuse
- Appendix 3 First-Contact-Referral-Form
- Appendix 4 Safeguarding Information on the website
- Appendix 5 Summary of Multi Agency Meetings
- Appendix 6 Information Sharing
- Appendix 7 Summary of DfE advice on dealing with sharing nudes
- Appendix 8 Responding to and Managing Sexting Incidents
- Appendix 9 Sexual_violence_and_sexual_harassment_between_children_in_schools_and_colleges
- Appendix 10 When to call the police guidance for schools and college
Montalbo Nursery & Primary School, collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.